Preparing for Open Studio

Since I finished illustrating Electrigirl 2 (yay!) and handed-in my last MA assignments (phew!) I've been super-busy preparing to take part in SAOS 2016 (Surrey Artists' Open Studio) I've made prints...
...and hand-made cards...
...and I've framed a whole load of my archive of original artwork...
Best of all, it's given me the incentive to actually FINISH some of the many paintings I've been working on over the last 2 years (while selling my cottage and building the new studio).

If you are in or near Surrey between 4th and 19th June, please feel free to visit me (and the 300+ other Surrey artists involved in this year's event). I'll be selling artwork, prints, cards and gifts while giving painting and illustration demonstrations throughout the day (weekends only - no appointment necessary). Details below, on SAOS site or click on NEWS above.


Comments

Popular Posts